Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:44:40 — 86.1MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
MK Lords (“she who cannot be named”), Michael W. Dean and Davi Barker show how social justice warrior Chris Cantwell has all the signs of King Baby Syndrome. (And he’s a joke-stealing hack.)
Cantwell’s most common defenses against valid critique, in no particular order;
* I’m more famous than you, you want to ride on my coat tails
* You want to raise your Facebook/YouTube/website clicks so you get more revenue/fame
* You’re jealous of me
* You’re a liberal / Left Libertarian
* You’re a pacifist / coward
* You’re a Lezbo and / or feminist who secretly wants me (his blanket attack against any female)
Signs of King Baby Syndrome:
- Belief that their needs come first and foremost without concern for others
- Having blinders on when it comes to the perspectives of others
- “My way or the highway” attitudes
- Extreme arrogance
- Dependency, but wanting to appear fiercely independent
- Acquisition of money and possessions to prove worth
- The need for continual validation
- Catastrophizing events
- Feeling misjudged and underappreciated
- Expressions of superiority that mask insecurity
- Jumping to conclusions
- Egoic pride
- Lack of trust
- Expecting to be treated with deference
Also: anti-corporate anti-IP Stefan Molyneux forms a corporation and registers a trademark.
And why you should never ever use the WordPress plug-in “WP Super Cache.”
And some fun stories from Walker Stalker Con.
Note: MK’s audio drop outs were because she was running FeenPhone wireless (not recommended) rather than wired.
Turn your cash into liberty!